Below are the Enrolment forms for Silverton Primary School.


Please fill out and either return to the school office, or email admin@silverton-ps.vic.edu.au



Enrolment Form 2018

Enrolment Form 2019

Enrolment Form 2020


To enrol in a Victorian government school, you need to fill out an enrolment form and provide information about your child including:

- a Birth Certificate and;
- Immunisation Status Certificate (issued by Medicare - not a copy of the Child's health book)

At Silverton, we run Transition Days to help children develop a smooth transition from kindegarten/pre-school to school.

Below are the dates for students enrolled to start Foundation at Silverton in 2019.



YouTube Clips